Since the founding of our country, and long before that, law is what has defined nations. It’s what determines what rules we follow, how we should act and how we treat one another. Those who have become lawyers have gone on to run governments, own businesses and change the world.
Now it’s your turn. At Arizona Summit Law School, we are providing a legal education unlike any other. Through our renowned diversity, hands-on curriculum and pragmatic focus, we are giving those with drive an opportunity to lead.
Awards and Distinctions
- American Bar Association’s E. Smythe Gambrell Professionalism Award (2009)
- Ranked #8 for “Most Diverse Faculty” in the Princeton Review (2009)
- Pre-Law Magazine list of Best Value Law Schools (2010)
- Diversity Matters Award from the Law School Admissions Council (2010, 2011)
- Highest bar exam score in Arizona (Feb. 2011, 2012)
- National Jurist list of Most Innovative Law Schools (2012)
- 86% ultimate Bar pass rate1
- 91% Class of 2012 employment rate as reported to NALP2
1 Passed the Bar exam on the first or subsequent attempts
2 Employed graduates in full-time positions, 79%; employed graduates in permanent positions, 80%