Alumni Job Postings, Résumé, Cover Letter and Other Application Material Samples
The Center for Professional Development is always available to review application materials via hand delivery, email or fax. Below, we have also provided sample résumés and sample cover letters as well as helpful resources for other application materials. Please visit the CPD Career Site for more information.
- Cover Letter "How To"
- Cover Letter Sentence Ideas
- Graduate Cover Letter (no industry exp.)
- Sample Graduate Cover Letter
- Sample Graduate Résumé (w/ extensive exp.)
- Sample Graduate Résumé (minimal exp.)
- Transferrable Skills Language
- Résumé Action Verbs
- Writing Sample Cover Sheet
In preparation for your interview, you have access below to a number of resources designed to help you answer a variety of interview questions, including behavioral questions.
- How to Answer the Grades Question
- Behavioral Interview Questions
- Sample Interview Questions
- Tips for Handling Mealtime Interviews
- Tips for Handing Telephone Interviews
- Tips for Handling Panel Interviews
- 10 Ways to "Tell Me about Yourself"
Setting a Counseling Appointment
Career counselors are available for individual counseling sessions from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, or by appointment. To schedule an appointment, please complete the online appointment request form, and we will work to find a time that fits into your schedule.
For more information about our job search resources, please contact our Alumni Relations Office at 602.682.6895 or nsegovia@AZSummitLaw.edu.