Please note: Due to the Labor Day holiday, the Library will close at 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 31st and be closed on Monday, September 1st. The Legal Research Help Desk will be CLOSED from Saturday, August 30th to Monday, September 1st.
The Arizona Summit Law School (ASLS) Library supports the practice-ready curriculum of the school. Our collection includes:
- WestlawNext, LexisAdvance, and other major databases
- Resources for Bar Exam preparation, MPRE, and academic and professional success
- More than 800 full-text law journals online
- United States statutes, regulations and case law (decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court, the Circuit Courts of Appeal and U.S. District Courts)
- Arizona statutes, digests, encyclopedias, practice guides and Continuing Legal Education materials
- Major historical and current treatises in core subject areas
- U.S. historical collections on microfiche
Please click here for a map of the Library and our collection.
The Library is open to all current ASLS faculty, staff, and students, as well as alumni. All other visitors, including guests of faculty, staff, students, and alumni, must request permission to access the Library (13th and 14th floors).
The Library reserves the right to ask people to leave if they are not affiliated with the school or not adhering to Library Policies.
Contact the Library
Mon. - Fri.: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sat. - Sun.: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
The Library will close at 5pm on Sunday, August 31st and be closed all day on Monday, September 1st.
13th Floor: Open 24/7
Mon.: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tues.-Weds.: 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Thurs.-Fri.: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Sat.: 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Research Desk will be CLOSED Saturday, August 30th to Monday, September 1st, for the Labor Day holiday.
Watch a video about the new catalog.
- Basic Concepts in the Law of Evidence with Irving Younger
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Courtroom View Network (CVN)/ AudioCaseFiles*
- Foreign Law Guide
- Legal Reference Services Quarterly
- Making of Modern Law
- Oxford International Encyclopedia of Legal History
- Oxford Scholarship Online
- ProQuest Congressional
- ProQuest eLibrary
- ProQuest Research Library
- Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
- U.S. Supreme Court Records & Briefs Digital Archive
Library databases are ONLY accessible by students, faculty and staff of Arizona Summit Law School. If you are off campus, you will be asked for your name and library barcode number. ( *requires username and password )