Please note: The Library will be closed on Friday, July 3rd, and Saturday, July 4th, in observance of Independence Day. Regular hours will resume on Sunday, July 5th.
The Arizona Summit Law School (ASLS) Library supports the practice-ready curriculum of the school. Our collection includes:
- WestlawNext, LexisAdvance, and other major databases
- Resources for Bar Exam preparation, MPRE, and academic and professional success
- More than 800 full-text law journals online
- United States statutes, regulations and case law (decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court, the Circuit Courts of Appeal and U.S. District Courts)
- Arizona statutes, digests, encyclopedias, practice guides and Continuing Legal Education materials
- Major historical and current treatises in core subject areas
- U.S. historical collections on microfiche
Please click here for a map of the Library and our collection.
Please click here to view our Library policies.
Contact the Library
Mon. & Weds.: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Tues. & Thurs.: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Fri. & Sat.: CLOSED
Sun.: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
13th Floor: Open 24/7
By appointment (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Basic Concepts in the Law of Evidence with Irving Younger
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Courtroom View Network (CVN)/ AudioCaseFiles*
- Foreign Law Guide
- Legal Reference Services Quarterly
- Making of Modern Law
- Oxford International Encyclopedia of Legal History
- Oxford Scholarship Online
- ProQuest Congressional
- ProQuest eLibrary
- ProQuest Research Library
- Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
- U.S. Supreme Court Records & Briefs Digital Archive
Library databases are ONLY accessible by students, faculty and staff of Arizona Summit Law School. If you are off campus, you will be asked for your name and library barcode number. ( *requires username and password )