Summit Legal Clinic celebrates its community partners, with whom it collaborates to serve the community and address the access-to-justice gap. These partners include:
- Andre House Legal Assistance Program
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- City of Chandler
- City of Phoenix
- Human Services Campus
- Lodestar Day Resource Center
- Maricopa County Justice Court Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Wills For Heroes
Summit continues its focus on practice-oriented instruction and training by seamlessly integrating clinic faculty and doctrinal faculty. Unlike legal clinics at many other law schools, the majority of Summit clinic courses are taught by regular law school professors – those who also teach or have taught substantive law courses at Summit.
Over one-quarter of Summit’ full-time faculty have taught or currently teach clinic.
- Professor Brigham Fordham (Human Services Campus Homeless Legal Assistance Clinic and Entrepreneurship / Intellectual Property Clinic) teaches torts, civil litigation, and intellectual property.
- Professor Susan Daicoff Clinic Director (Human Services Campus Homeless Legal Assistance Clinic; Entrepreneurship / Intellectual Property Clinic; Mediation Clinic and Veterans’ Clinic) previously taught professional responsibility and contracts.