To view your Library account online:
- Click here.
- Log in by using your first and last name, and the 14-digit barcode starting with the numbers 22005 printed on the back of your Arizona Summit Law School ID card.
- Select "Submit".
- Click on your name at the top of the page.
From there you can:
- Check your address information
- View your saved searches
- View and renew checked out materials, as long as they are not overdue. To do so:
- Log in with your name and 14-digit barcode.
- Click on your name in the top lefthand corner.
- Select the Checkouts option in the left sidebar.
- Select the checkbox next to the item(s) you wish to renew.
- Click either Renew Marked or Renew All for multiple renewals.
When you finish viewing your account, make sure to click "log out".
* Please note, the times shown in the system are Eastern Standard Time, so please adjust accordingly.
For more information about the Arizona Summit Law School Library or Library memberships, please contact the Circulation Desk at 602.682.6897 or email@example.com.